10 Best Quotes About Successful Routines and Daily Habits
1. All people are the same; only their habits differ. Confucius
2. We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit. Aristotle
3. Successful people are simply those with successful habits. Brian Tracy
4. Habits are safer than rules; you dont have to watch them. And you dont have to keep them, either. They keep you. Frank Crane
5. It's not the big things that add up in the end; it's the hundreds, thousands, or millions of little things that separate the ordinary from the extraordinary. - Darren Hardy
6. Good habits, once established, are just as hard to break as bad habits. Robert Puller
7. If your habits dont line up with your dream, then you need to either change your habits or change your dream. John Maxwell
8. Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced. - James Baldwin
9. The good news is that all habits are learned through practice and repetition. You can learn any habit you consider either necessary or desirable. - Brian Tracy
10. You leave old habits behind by starting out with the thought, I RELEASE THE NEED FOR THIS IN MY LIFE. Wayne Dyer
"The secret of change is to focus all your energy, not on fighting the old, but on building the new." - Socrates
"Winning is a habit. Watch your thoughts, they become your beliefs. Watch your beliefs, they become your words. Watch your words, they become your actions. Watch your actions, they become your habits. Watch your habits, they become your character." - Vince Lombardi
Be a goal-setter, focus on a small goal each day. Get things done and get the momentum going.
Not everything goes according to plan. Be kind to yourself and people around you. Remember, kindness is the new cool and it starts with self-compassion.
Set aside time to laugh. Find people and things that make you happy and make sure to revisit them regularly.
A day without laughter is a day wasted. - Charlie Chaplin
Keep smiling and keep shining!
Have a super powerful day!