The Not So Ordinary Life
1. So to pursue your dreams you first need to dream.
You need to dream sit down and start thinking about your life.
Here are few helpful questions to get started:
- what would you love to change about your life right now?
- what accomplishment would you love to have?
- what new thing will you love to try? Etc
2. We need to dare to do something about our dreams.
3. If we don't plan and envision where we want to be, we will most likely end up where we don't want to be.
4. Remember pursuing your dream is not a sprint, it's a marathon. To finish that marathon, you need to know for sure where the finish line is located.
5. Obstacle and failure can often push us in the right direction. So whenever you face obstacle or feel like you're in the verge of failure, keep trying.
Take advantage of the inertia you gain once you get use to pursuing your dream.
6. If we want to pursue our dreams then we have to make room for them.
7. Life will keep throwing things your way - obstacle, failures even other people's dreams.
8. Waiting for the perfect time may keep you stuck in your own immovable inertia and you will be waiting forever to pursue your dreams.
9. Farmers who wait for perfect weather never plant. If they watch every cloud, they will never harvest.
10. Remember pursing your dream is not a sprint it's a marathon. It requires effort and perseverance for the long haul, or at least the medium term.
Therefore to get to where you want to be, you need to learn to keep picking yourself up from the pit of self doubt and disappointment and keep moving forward.