Top Lessons from the book: The Millionaire in You by Michael LeBOEUF, Ph.D.
1. Wealth is a choice, not a chance. A financial independent person doesn't work for money. Their money works for them and brings in more than they spend.
The millions of choices you made yesterday are the reason you are where you are today.
2. Translate your dreams into goals.
Your goals should be Believable, Energizing, Specific and Timed.
Set goals for every major area of your life.
Translate your goals into actions plans and ACTS on them.
Do what you dear and fear will vanish, life is a daring adventure. Be bold, and mighty forces will come to your aid.
3. Invest your time actively and your money passively.
Learn to do less better and have more done.
Use the 80/20 rule to manage your time.
80% of the results we see/get are products of 20% effort. And the remaining 20% of the results we see/get are produced by the remaining 80% of effort.
So your duty now is to discover the 20% effort that accounts for the 80% results, and pull a your attention to that and delegate the rest.
Increase the market value of your time instead of working long hours. Don't be the one who works the most hours, just be the one who is most there during the hours you work
NB Join our community: Personal Development Forum with Darlingson
4. Think like a Capitalist. Instead of earning to spend, resolve to make twenty times the amount of money you want to spend in a year.
5. Delayed gratification is not denied gratification. You'll get to enjoy the money when there's much much more of it.
6. Use the "Lagniappe" principle to get the world to pay you for more than what you do. Make it a habit to render more and better service than that for which you are paid. Do more than Good work to build your brand.
7. Make the most of prime time. Make sure you work on the most important thing on your schedule list when you are at your best. Say no to the unessentials. Delegate everything but genius.
8. Overcome clutters by making prompt decisions. Anytime you pick up a task, resolve to give it the best of your attention.
9. Do it now instead of regretting it later. Take that action now; boldness has genius, power and magic in it. Every day you delay lessons the number of days you will enjoy financial freedom.
10. If you want to lead a long and happy life, find something you like to do and keep doing it for as long as you live.